- Get clear on your old stories and learn to leave them in the past
- Discover the excitement and energy of your new story
- Access the 33 strategies followed by people who always seem to win at life
MY TOP 10 TAKE-AWAYS
- Your voice should always be authentic.
- To improve performance, start by getting rid of everything you don’t need.
- Stories are changeable.
- Get your negative story out of your head and on to paper.
- Focus like Roger Federer: “Turn around and play the next point.”
- High performers embrace the volatility of life.
- Kaizen is ongoing, incremental improvement.
- “Be happy where you are, but not happy enough to stop.”
- Great performance coaches are patient in the clients’ process.
- “Bring the angels, leave the judges.” Surround yourself with people who give you what you need.
Note: At the 18-minute mark, Bob shares what he believes to be the “4 Key Traits of High Performers.” If you want to take your game to the next level, you don’t want to miss this!